Viroqua Village Market
Health & Wellness
We have the resources to help become a healthier you!
The history of your Viroqua Village Market began in 1973, then known as Ted’s Foods. The store proved to be a success and expanded from its Decker street location to South Main Street. It also became Ted & Fred’s. The current location at Vernon Square was built from the ground up in 1991. Vernon Square is also the home to a Nuzum Building Supply LLC, US Cellular store, a branch of the Peoples State Bank, and Vernon Cinema, a triplex digital movie theater.
Our mission is to be your local connection for high-quality food, friendly service, and the best prices in town. Look to us for everything you need, from your everyday essentials to those specialty items from around the world.
Shopping at your Viroqua Village Market is not only convenient, but good for your community:
- You keep your dollars in our local economy.
- You help create local jobs.
- You nurture our local community.
- You help the environment by buying locally.
- You invest in local ownership.
- You create more choice in local shopping.
- You utilize the many years of our experience and expertise in food.
- You embrace what makes us different from our larger, national competitors.
- You make our store a destination (and we appreciate it!).
- Every week you will find hundreds of specials throughout our store.
Rebecca Mueller, MS, Dietitian – Bio
Rebecca is a dietitian and fitness enthusiast from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She and her husband enjoy hosting family and friends at their home and sharing their love of sailing on Lake Michigan. Rebecca is an avid runner, with her energetic black lab. Refueling with nutritious local foods is a passion and commitment in her life. As a dietitian Rebecca has experience working in diabetic clinics and currently with weight management programs.